Become a Member Club
Your dog club's annual membership means:
- Landmark canine health research that helps us understand root causes of diseases and illnesses.
- Findings with clinical applications so results get communicated to the front line caregivers in veterinary clinics.
- Canine health research that is carefully reviewed and analyzed to the highest scientific standards.
Previously untreatable canine diseases now have the most innovative therapies.
- Groundbreaking insights into human diseases.
Click here to become a club member today!
Or mail our club membership form to PO Box 900061, Raleigh, NC 27675.
Benefits of Your $200 Club Membership:
- AKC Canine Health Foundation Member banner suitable for hanging at dog shows and other events
- 10 copies of our print newsletter Discoveries mailed directly to your choice of club representatives
- Become an active participant in advancing the mission of the AKC Canine Health Foundation by appointing a liaison from your club to the Foundation
Help Future Generations of Dogs
Participate in canine health research by providing samples or by enrolling in a clinical trial. Samples are needed from healthy dogs and dogs affected by specific diseases.