Five Easy Steps to Make an Impact on Canine Health
This November, Purina wants to thank the four-legged friends who make our lives so special. Here's how you can get involved and support the AKC Canine Health Foundation:
1. Do you love to cuddle with your dog? Exercise with your dog? Play with your dog? Tell the world why you're thankful for your dog.
2. Post a photo of your dog (and you!) on Facebook, Twitter or Instagram.
3. Use #DogThanking and tag @Purina.
Purina will donate $1 to the AKC Canine Health Foundation for every original mention through November 27, 2016, up to $50,000.
Posts must be made public in order to qualify for the promotion.
4. Watch the National Dog Show on NBC on Thanksgiving Day. Select posts from the #DogThanking campaign will be featured.
5. Pat yourself on the back for your commitment to the health of all dogs!
Since 1997, Nestlé Purina PetCare Company has invested over $13.5 million in the AKC Canine Health Foundation to help dogs live longer, healthier lives. Additionally, Nestlé Purina provides a unique opportunity for dog enthusiasts to donate to the Foundation through their Parent Club Partnership Program and the engraved brick pavers at the Purina Event Center in Gray Summit, Missouri. We are grateful for our long-standing partnership.
Help Future Generations of Dogs
Participate in canine health research by providing samples or by enrolling in a clinical trial. Samples are needed from healthy dogs and dogs affected by specific diseases.